A message to all our customers and friends:
We are pleased to announce that we are now open again by appointment only.
We can confirm that we are a COVID-19 secure practice and that we are adopting all the necessary procedures to ensure we are working safely for both our customers and ourselves. Read below for more details.
Covid 19 Precautions
Your Responsibilities –
- Arrive at the allotted and agreed appointment time. Please do not arrive any earlier or later than your appointment time as we are operating a locked door policy and will not have the facility for you to wait inside the clinic.
- On entering the premises, you will be required to clean your hands using hand sanitizer which will be provided to you. You will also be required to wear a surgical mask which again will be provided to you.
- If when within the clinic you need to cough, or sneeze please warn the audiologist by raising your hand or put your mouth into your sleeve or a tissue if a warning is not possible and dispose of appropriately.
- Follow the instructions of the audiologist and please indicate if you do not understand anything.
- On leaving please remove your face mask and place in the relevant waste disposal. Sanitize your hands again before exiting.